(naked cake balls .... what a way to start an entry, right? Talking about naked balls, LOL).
1 box red velvet cake mix (cook as directed on box for 13 X 9 cake)
1 can cream cheese frosting (16 oz.)
1 package chocolate bark (regular or white chocolate)
1. After cake is cooked and cooled completely, crumble into large bowl.
2. Mix thoroughly with 1 can cream cheese frosting. (It may be easier to use fingers to mix together, but be warned it will get messy.)
3. Roll mixture into quarter size balls and lay on cookie sheet. (Should make 45-50.)
4. Chill for several hours. (You can speed this up by putting them in the freezer.)
5. Melt chocolate in microwave per directions on package.
6. Roll balls in chocolate and lay on wax paper until firm. (Use a spoon to dip and roll in chocolate and then tap off extra.)
I originally got the recipe HERE.
Sunday, May 4, 2008
This time, it's another cheesecake creation. These are cheesecake pops, from the cookbook "Sticky, Chewy, Messy, Gooey: Desserts for the Serious Sweet Tooth" by Jill O'Connor.
Posted by Kitten at 7:18 AM