I had posted this in a note over on Facebook, but I think it would make a good entry here as well.
1. I have worn glasses since I was in 2nd grade. I wore contacts briefly for one summer, but didn't really like them and went back to glasses.
2. I have kept a blog at one site or another for the last 8 years.
3. I could watch the movie "Bring it On" over and over and never get tired of it. Yes, you may laugh now.
4. I have never seen any of the Godfather movies or any Bond movies. I've seen clips from both series, but never a whole movie.
5. When I got my Canon Rebel XT, for two years, I shot with only one lens. Now, I rarely use that lens because I have another one that I love so much more.
6. Camping and I do not get along. Well, I should say the outdoors and I don't get along. I once managed to get lost in the woods, get caught in a rainstorm, fall in the mud and end up with bloody hands and fall in a lake on the same day.
7. I play the piano. I haven't actually played in many years, but I can play and read music.
8. I don't have many photos of myself from high school and from what I remember, I'd probably rather not have them. I didn't exactly have the best high school experience.
9. I have had grey hairs since high school.
10. I lettered in Academics.
11. I collect black and white cows.
12. I have been involved with 4-H first as a member and now as a leader for 18 years.
13. My first job other than babysitting was at the short-lived restaurant M.C. Coop's in the Kmart plaza on Buffalo Road.
14. I once fell off of a horse in the middle of Hannon Road.
15. I would much rather be behind the camera than in front of it.
16. I don't think I look anything like the rest of my family. Have you seen my sister and I? You'd probably agree!
17. I have put an obedience title on a dog.
18. I own one dress and one skirt. I am much more comfortable in jeans.
19. Pants + lawnmower = disaster. That's all you get, but anyone driving past my house that day got an eyeful!
20. I rarely eat anything I bake because I don't care for sweets. I would much rather have something savory or salty.
21. I almost got kicked out of a seminar at the beginning of the school year because a friend of mine and I got the giggles when the speaker mis-spoke and said "manda-tooty duty" instead of "mandatory duty". Not one of my prouder moments!
22. As I type this I am sitting in a room with approximately 800 movies and 45 board games. Eight of those games are different versions of Scene It?
23. My children and my dog are named after television and movie characters. Mason is named after Mason Capwell from "Santa Barbara". Connor is named from the movie Highlander. Milo is named after the dog in "The Mask" with Jim Carrey. When we get our puppy he or she will also be named after a celebrity (Eddie Izzard if we get a male) or after a television character (Saffron from AbFab if we get a female).
24. I am scarily good with recognizing voices whether it be cartoons or actors in makeup/costume. Dave can never watch certain shows without picturing other characters thanks to me. Sorry Dave!
25. I go by the nickname "kitten" but am absolutely terrified of cats. I am also afraid of balloons, semi-trucks and refrigerator biscuits.
How I Like To Sleep
6 hours ago