Saturday, July 28, 2007

computer went kablooey

My pc went kablooey last night. I'm on the laptop right now.

I hadn't backed up any of my photos lately (I don't care about the ones of me - I can take more of those) because we've been moving and honestly, the computer has been the last thing on my mind. I feel so stupid right now.

I just want the ones I need printed off my hard drive and then I can throw the stupid thing out the window. I NEED THOSE PHOTOS.

Just ranting, I guess, unless you can help -then I'll love you forever!

1 comment:

Kim said...

Depends on what went wrong with it; if the hard drive itself is still good, then you should be able to get your info off it.

Get an external Hard Drive enclosure, (example shown here) take out your hard drive from your other computer, plug the HD enclosure into your laptop, and away you go.