Sunday, January 27, 2008

thump, thump, thump, dang it!


Right now, in the other room, I can hear Mason (he'll be 10 in a couple weeks).

I hear "thump, thump, thump, thump, DANG IT!" Repeat this every few seconds. Occasionally it lasts a little longer before he gets to the "DANG IT!" part.

You see, he got a juggling kit for Christmas and is just geting around to using it now. He got the hang of using one of the balls that came with the kit and now he's up to using two of them.

He's definitely doing better than I could with it - I am quite possibly the world's most uncoordinated person. If there were a competition for that title, I would win, hands down (or some days, that'd be face down, and not for anything dirty, just 'cause that's how I would have fallen, LOL).

I'm glad that he's decided to try something other than a video game for once!

No comments: