Wednesday, July 30, 2008

I'm sure it's a fine product...

This falls in to the "I'm sure it's a fine product, but ..." it sure made us all giggle.

We were at the grocery store tonight when I realized I forgot to grab a lime for the ice cream I planned to make (and did make, I'll let you know tomorrow how it turned out) from the produce section and we were already halfway done. I gave Dave the cart and told him the next thing on the list to get and told him I'd be right back. I got my lime and headed back through the store and found the three of them standing there in the middle of an aisle laughing so hard. The Connor started to hand me (what I'm assuming is) a candy bar and then quickly took it back and told me I couldn't have it.

We don't quite get this one

I want to know what would happen if I did eat the candy bar! *LOL*

Another product name that made us giggle, well, mostly it made ME giggle is this:

butt paste

Again, I'm sure it's a fine product, it's just the name that strikes me funny!

Here's a sneak peek of the ice cream I made tonight (it's a no-churn recipe, it's a good thing because I don't have an ice cream maker!).

pomegranate/blueberry ice cream


1 comment:

amy grace said...

YORKIE!!! good old english candy bars! my dad says [he's from liverpool] "it was always advertised as being only for MEN because it was so chunky and solid! would you believe it!"

haha :)