Saturday, January 29, 2011

Changes!

You may have noticed, that my blog header has changed!

I have decided to take the blog in a slightly different direction, since I'm not baking all the time anymore. I do still get the urge to bake cupcakes sometimes (for parties/gatherings/family events), but since I also write about my pups, I am now "Make Way for Pupcakes!"

Pups

I will still keep the url the same, because that is the blog name that goes along with Sookie's Corgi Butts calendar picture - I'll change that next year, since she is Miss December!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a delightful blog name.

Jamie said...

Love the blog name! My step daughter used to refer to cupcakes as pupcakes when she was younger! Thanks so much for sharing your link with me on Facebook!

-Jamie
My Baking Addiction