Monday, December 29, 2008

a little more Christmas

I'm sorry for the lack of cupcakes, but no orders = no new pictures of them.

I do have one new cupcake picture to share! It's not edible though - but I love it!

cupcake necklace

Here are a few other photos from Christmas (the rest can be found on my Flickr page):

Here is my family looking at the digital picture frame that my parents got my grandparents. They had loaded it with tons of old pictures, which I thought was absolutely perfect.

IMG_1902

My sister (and what I think was a wine bottle stopper):

IMG_1890

My father looking at the shirt we got him that says (and he got a big kick out of this) "Grab your balls, lets go bowling!"

IMG_1886

and my adorable niece:

IMG_1951

I'm enjoying my time off from work, but I know by the end of this week I'll be a little bored and ready to go back to work, lol.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing! I think that stopper your sister is holding looks an awfully lot like a perfume bottle stopper that was used in the early 1900s in the glass perfume bottles the long glass stem could then be used for applying the perfume to the skin.??? I had my great grandmothers set handed down to me. They are beautiful and rare because they are so fragile many did not survive.
Sounds like your Chrsitmas was indeed Merry!

Kitten said...

I'm pretty sure that they said it was for a wine bottle - I don't think my sister wears much perfume.

I hope you had a great holiday as well!